Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baby Space Food

Did you know that baby food is often packaged in bags these days?  What?  I certainly didn't know before we had our babies!   We bought some of these last fall when we were traveling and squirted the purée onto a spoon to feed the babies.  That was fine and easier to pack than glass jars for sure but we haven't used them since ... until tonight! We are traveling again so I picked up a couple bags on a whim and threw them in the glove box.  This evening while Cliff was in the store and the babies & I were in the van I tried them out again and they were awesome!  I just took off the screw cap & the babies sucked them down! Delish! Two thumbs up from this mama!

3 comments:

JSH said...

YES! We love these! Go-Go squeeze is great for apple sauce and the fruit-veggie mixtures work good for Lyn to get in some more servings of vegetables. You are right they are great for travel. Airlines allow them also. Bonus. Your kiddos are beautiful!

Karen said...

Future astronauts.

Emily Routon said...

I guess you're not traveling on the 14 miles of Sitka road... where are you guys?