Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jackie!


Today is Jackie's birthday! Everyone that knows Jackie loves her and I praise God for blessing my life with her friendship. I enjoyed making this special tag to adorn her gift bag. You can't tell it from the picture, but the letters are embossed in white and have a fabulous texture. I recently discovered that I can easily adhere buttons to my tags with double stick tape, so I no longer need to wait for my school glue to dry! I used Mary Engelbreit tissue paper just for Jackie and tied a big red bow from a spool of ribbon Cliff once gave me as a gift when he went on a trip to Juneau. Inside? A 3 piece set of Boss Lady brand cowgirl cream, bath gel and body wash scented lightly of honeysuckle.
This verse from the Bible is a blessing for Jackie on her special day:

"All you who fear God, how blessed you are!
How happily you walk on his smooth straight road!
You worked hard and deserve all you've got coming.
Enjoy the blessing! Revel in the goodness!"
~ Psalm128:1,2
The Message

3 comments:

JB said...

Very cute! I'm sure she loved it!

Miss G said...

Betty, this is beautiful! you are GOOD! Kelly

Emily Bradford Routon said...

Betty,

I am looking at this on the school computer with no pictures! ooops, I guess I will be reading this post again at my house, and you are right, Jackie is such a blessing!